History and philosophy of Rofra Home
Rofra Home was conceptualized in the Netherlands in 1980. After extensive research revealed a niche within the home furnishing market. The results showed that the majority of mass-produced furniture was failing to meet the needs of customers valuing individuality and creativity. Rofra Home was created to meet those needs and has been inspiring customers with its harmonious blend of distinctive designs.
The concept of ours provides a stylish living in totality. Giving a blend of antique, rustic and contemporary that makes Rofra Home unique and famous for. Perfect fusion of rustic wood and classic lined furnishings is complemented with the addition of a great number of modern laquer colours combined with innovative materials, specially designed by Rofra Home. Rofra Home also specializes in custom made furniture in order to meet the demands of her customers.
Over a period of time, Rofra Home has grown to 25 own shops in The Netherlands, Germany and the United Kingdom. In cooperation with foreign franchise partners, Rofra Home is expanding further. This cooperation provides purchasing power that benefits Rofra Home and her franchisee.
Rofra Home retail network provides a vast array of rustic and classic furniture, interior decoration and home furnishing and takes pride in handmade, environmentally friendly and long lasting quality products.
Services of the Rofra Home franchise organisation
A discussion that briefly describes the services provided by the franchisor (e.g., training, advertising, operations consulting, enhanced purchasing power, etc.), as indicated in the franchise agreement.
- Rofra Home will help the franchisee site selection
- On site and off site training in different phase
- Providing advertising material
- Business Guidelines for running a Rofra Home furniture shop
- Rofra Home will provide a commercially attractive collection
Responsibilities of the Rofra Home franchisee
A list of the responsibilities a franchisee must meet:
- Entrepreneurial, Motivated, Committed, Honest
- Should have retail background preferably with furniture retail exposure
- Preferably they have had experience in our particular type of business in past
- They may be required to participate in the day- to-day operation as Director
The following set of general questions will allow us to better understand your current business concept, background, objectives, goals and environment.
- Please explain your business concept background and its uniqueness
- What are the general objectives and goals of your business concept?
8171 NS Vaassen
Tel: +31 (0)6 212 979 04
Kindly feel free to contact us for any information.